Feb 2010
    محل سکونت
    پشت دریاها
    نگارشها

کتابخوانی جنبی:سه گانه نیویورک

سه گانه نیویورک

اثری از

پل استر

سه گانهٔ نیویورک ( به انگلیسی: The New York Trilogy ) مجموعهٔ سه رمان از نویسندهٔ پست مدرن آمریکایی، پل استر است. این سه رمان که هر یک داستان جنایی و شخصیت های داستانی مجزایی از هم دارند تنها به سبب مکان مشترک سه گانه تشکیل داده اند. این سه رمان شامل شهر شیشه ای، ارواح و اتاق دربسته هستند.

ترجمه: شهرزاد لولاچی و خسجته کیهان
    ناشر: نشر افق
    ۴۵۵ صفحه، ۶۰۰۰ تومان

---------------

اندکی در مورد نویسنده:

پل بنجامین اُوستر نویسنده، فیلمنامه نویس، شاعر و مترجم آمریکایی است. او متولد نیوآرک نیوجرزی است. شهرت او بیشتر به خاطر مجموعهٔ سه گانه نیویورک است. همچنین از فیلم نامه های او می توان به لولو روی پل اشاره کرد.

برگردان آثار به فارسی :

شهر شیشه ای، ترجمهٔ شهرزاد لولاچی، نشر: افق.
    ارواح، ترجمهٔ خجسته کیهان، نشر: افق.هیولای دریایی، ترجمهٔ ماندانا مشایخی، نشر: ماهی.
    کتاب اوهام، ترجمهٔ امیر ********** آریان، نشر:مروارید.
    اتاق در بسته، ترجمهٔ خجسته کیهان، نشر: افق.
    شب پیشگویی، ترجمهٔ خجسته کیهان، نشر: افق.مون پالاس، ترجمهٔ لیلا نصیری ها، نشر: افق.
    کشور آخرین ها، ترجمهٔ خجسته کیهان، نشر: افق.
    سه گانه نیویورک، ترجمهٔ شهرزاد لولاچی و خجسته کیهان، نشر: افق.
    اختراع انزوا، ترجمه بابک تبرایی، نشر:افق
    هیولا ( لویاتان)، ترجمهٔ خجسته کیهان، نشر:افق.
    پرواز در اتاق تحریرمردی در تاریکی، ترجمهٔ خجسته کیهان، نشر:افق.
    ناپیدا، ترجمهٔ خجسته کیهان، نشر:افق.

لینک های به در بخور

نقد بنده:عذر می خوام که انگیلیسیه چون تو سایت شلفاری گذاشتم انگلیسی نوشتم یادم نمی یاد که چیزی رو اسپویل کرده باشم ولی محض احتیاط پس از تموم کردن بخونید

well i just finished the book ,all three stories each story took a couple of hours and i finished it in three nights to be exacti believe the first story was way much philosophically compelling in comparison to other three stories considering hints about philosophy of language and some what refusing Copernican revolution of Kantian per portion to philosophy of language by Noam Chomsky that put aside breaking the usual boundaries of detective novels in the city of glass the hunter becomes the huntee as pursuing and understanding Peter Stillman becomes a search of a self identificationas the queen searches deeper trying to understand who he is and make sense of fallacies of his past self he understands his mere being in world and in realizing becomes one with the world and forgets about what it means to be a an individualin second story we see a same pattern from a different angel and perhaps a different ending however it is essential to remember Paul aster never answer a question with an answer but rather with a new question and leaves everything with a question mark and i believe that there is not a solid answer and even writer himself is trying to gain a better understanding of who he is and these stories should be read not to reach a conclusion but to experienceit is not important that you reach a conclusion rather the experiment reading this stories puts you through is the endthat being said and put aside , but of course not completely as in this storyline we do have Inquiries Concerning meaning of language and words, ghosts follows a similar pattern in this story, which i believe to be more complex in comparison to first one, we have white and black two supposedly different but same characters i believe white tries to understand himself through the eyes of blue and in doing so changes blue into being one whit himself as if they are same but blue being stronger combination then gray is stronger much optimistic soul who rather then fading after facing whit collapse of his self identification decides to confront the manner heads on i like this story rather better because i believe this one kind of toys with the idea of fate and unlike two stories that everything somehow revolves around the will and actions of that hidden some one changes at the last minute according to will of bluethe third story locked room which supposedly links all stories is much more tangible than the others but this time tells the story of a identity collapse that i believe after experiencing a near death incident reaches a fragile peace and the narrator starts over with a different look on life and perhaps the outlook of not trying to solve the hidden fallacies of ones life and identity but rather to learn to live with them,it somehow reminds of veronica decides to die does it not?, and of course once again Paul aster finishes the story with a question mark and leaves the conclusion to readerthose were perhaps my own personal conclusions of the story it may be completely different for youmy only advice is for you to read these stories not with a mind set of understanding authors point of view but rather experiencing the questions themselves and not with the goal of even yourself reaching a conclusion but some how the process of thinking about those questions

2. 7 كاربر برای این ارسال مفيد سپاسگزاری كرده اند :

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

قوانین ارسال

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •  
بهشت انیمه انیمیشن مانگا کمیک استریپ